Coconut Oil is extracted and prepared from the meat of the coconut called the copra. Coconut oil is mainly saturated fat which consists of medium-chain fatty acids, which are beneficial for a regular diet. Lauric acid is one of the fatty acids found in coconut oil which helps boost immunity and fights several viruses in the body. Coconut oil is also abundant in Vitamin E which makes it beneficial for your hair and skin. Additionally, coconut oil reduces inflammation as well as is good for digestion. Here we are going to share some Benefits of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is gaining polarity as yeast infection treatment at home remedy and it’s not hard to understand why. It contains caprylic acid which you can find prescribed on some treatments by doctors. I believe there’s much more to it but for now, I will briefly discuss Benefits of Coconut Oil, you should look forward to while you make yeast infection cure.
Coconut oil contains lauric acid which is contained in a mother’s milk and is highly concentrated in coconut oil. This helps fight viruses, bacteria and of course yeast. Health and Science institutes have proven coconut oil can promote colon health which translates into a healthy gut. That’s not all as researchers have discovered that in cultures where unrefined coconut oil is part of the everyday diet, there is less obesity and less lifestyle-related disease. This means coconut oil fuels your metabolism. Another benefit and this one might be very important especially for the ladies are, coconut oil improves and beautifies your skin. How awesome is that? By now this would get me excited to add coconut oil in my daily life and remove other nonbeneficial oils from my diet. Below is a list of other benefits worth mentioning.
Benefits of Coconut Oil:
- Coconut oil boosts your thyroid
- Coconut oil can save your brain from Alzheimer’s
- Coconut oil is the ultimate detox
- Coconut oil is amazing for heart health
There’s no doubt that organic coconut oil yeast infection treatment is very beneficial in other areas. Did I forget to mention you can ingest coconut oil if the problem is, is your gut? I’d advise you to pay close attention to the quality of coconut oil for yeast infection relief. Some of the sites I have visited reported extra-virgin coconut oil as a very high quality on the topic of candida and coconut oil. I will do more research on the matter and hopefully, help you along your way to make yeast infection cure out of coconut oil and reap the benefits.
Also Read: Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Coconut Oil Yeast Infection – Is it the cure? We do have medication for yeast infection that your doctor will highly recommend using and I urge you to follow your doctor
’s advice on the matter. My focus on this post is to know if there is yeast infection home remedy that is accessible an easy to apply. Is the use of coconut oil for yeast infections really effective?
Most of the sites I have visited recommend the use of coconut oil. But the question you might be asking yourself at this point is how does one apply coconut oil to treat yeast infection. Whats are other health benefits of using coconut oil as a natural cure for yeast infection? Coconut oil has lots of health benefits but for this blog, I’ll be focusing on how to treat yeast infection with it and the health benefits will be a little bonus you can enjoy.
Also Read: Home Remedies for Cirrhosis of the Liver
Benefits of Coconut Oil
So, here are some more health benefits for this all-rounder of an essential oil!
- Helps in weight loss: The consumption of coconut oil helps to burn fat and decreases appetite and hence helps you lose weight. It is specifically good for losing belly fat.
- Good for Digestion: Coconut oil helps your body absorb fat-soluble vitamins, calcium, and magnesium and hence, is good for digestion. It helps destroy candida and bad bacteria which is one of the main causes of inflammation and poor digestion.
- Lowers risk of heart diseases: Saturated fats, which are found in coconut oil, help increase the good cholesterol in your body. Not only that but it also helps convert the bad cholesterol into good cholesterol. Since bad cholesterol is one of the main causes of heart disease, it helps to lower the risks of heart diseases in a body.
- Increases metabolism: Medium chain fatty acids, which are present in coconut oil, speed up a body’s metabolism and burns more fats and calories.
- Good for skin care: If applied on your skin alongside other essential oils, coconut oil can help in getting rid of acne, and overall moisturizes your dry skin. It also works as a face cleaner as well as a sunscreen and has antioxidants which help prevent skin infections and acne. The fatty acids present in coconut oil also naturally balance saturated to unsaturated fatty acids, in the skin, and hence it works as an anti-aging remedy as well.
- Improves memory and brain function: Coconut oil is also good for improved memory function, especially for the people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. It also improves cognitive brain functioning as it fuels brain cells more efficiently.
- Helps balance hormones: Using coconut oil can help your hormonal balance as well. Studies have claimed that coconut oil may help rising estrogen levels, and is also efficient if consumed during menopause.
- Help reduce dandruff: Coconut oil is widely used as a natural anti-dandruff remedy. It improves skin hydration and increases lipid level on your skin. In doing so, it moisturizes your scalp and eliminates the scratchy dry surface that causes dandruff.
Thank you for reading my post. I’ll be discussing the benefits of coconut oil. Hope you liked this article on 8 Surprising Coconut Oil uses. Comment below for any help and share your views.