The formation of scars is such a natural healing process for your skin. It is, in fact, even the minor wounds would lead to the formation of scars on our body. Various medical treatments are available for different kinds of scars that you might not know such as steroid injections for softening and flattening the scars, laser resurfacing for removing skin’s top layer.
However, these tips are usually expensive and take a long time to make the scars fade away. Therefore, it can be beneficial to try some home remedies for getting rid of scars at home first and see how they go on your skin. These tips are inexpensive and quite easy to apply.
1. Rose Hip Oil
How to apply:
- Have few drops each of rose hip seed oil and essential oils.
- Gently rub daily to the scar after bathing.
- Keep doing this on daily basis until the appearance of the scar is reduced.
- If you cannot use it all at one time, you can store the mixture in a dark glass bottle for the other times.
Onion, also known as Allium cepa, is an ingredient that usually included in scar gels found in drugstores. It has high concentration of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can eventually reduce the appearance of scars.
How to use:
- Mix equal parts of ground oatmeal with sour cream to create a fine paste.
- Add few cups of yogurt and few drops of lemon juice.
- Gently blend in all over your face for a while.
- Rinse off with water after a while to have the best result.
4. Coconut oil
This can help to protect, hydrate, soften and heals skin in one time thanks to its valuable antioxidant properties. Besides, it can act as a tool to fight free radicals that break down the connective tissue. This, in turns, can eventually reduce the appearance of scars.
This can also be among Home Remedies For Burns
- This acts as excellent tool to remove scars as well as blemishes out of your skin.
- The trick with this ingredient is pretty simple as all you need to do to apply a few drops to a base oil, milk, or rose water.
- After that, you can wash massage your face with one of those mixtures. Be patient and repeat this action every day until you find satisfied result someday.
Please read more Home Remedies to Reduce Body Heat
- This ingredient can give the best result if you follow this recipe:
- Boil fenugreek seeds in water for couples of minutes to create a tonic.
- Gently apply this tonic on the face slowly and carefully.
- Do this every day or even twice a day if possible with freshly healed scars.
This can also help on How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Fast
It is such a brilliant way to use topical exfoliants and face masks to remove dead cells. This way can allow new skin cells to regenerate and ultimately reduce the appearance of scars. People recommended that you exfoliate your skin 3 times a week and do not ever over use this way as it might dry your skin out and bring about skin irritation. After scrubbing your skin, you can rinse of with water and apply your favorite moisturizer to have the best result.